Founded in 1988, the Richard F. Blake Children's Center was one of the first full day child care centers in Morris County and it remains one of the best. From 6 weeks to preschool age, the Richard F. Blake Children's Center offers quality care for your child in a safe and nurturing environment. The Richard F. Blake Children's Center has recently received its 5th reaccreditation for NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children), an honor bestowed upon only 7% of child care centers nationwide, and only 5% in New Jersey. The rigorous reaccreditation process takes place every 5 years. The Richard F. Blake Children's Center was the first YMCA in New Jersey to become NAEYC accredited.
• 20,000 square-foot facility in a park-like setting with indoor Little Honey Gym, large outdoor playground and garden area
• Certified teacher in every classroom, low child to teacher ratio, average teacher tenure of 10.5 years
• NAEYC accredited
• Staff trained on NJ State Preschool Core Curriculum, utilizes state-approved Creative Curriculum
• New S.T.E.M. curriculum (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• Preschool tuition includes: discovery science, sports skills, music, dance, weekly swim lessons at the YMCA (starting in PS II), preschool HealthyU program, healthy snacks served daily, pizza lunch Friday
• Additional activities include: Field Trips, Parenting Workshops, Family Fun Nights, Parents' Night Out
• Camera and door buzzer systems for your child's safety
• Voted "One of the Best Child Care / Preschools" by Daily Record's Best of the Best Readers Poll in October 2017
Full Week Child Care
Full and partial week options are available
Ages: 6 weeks to 5 years
Days: Monday - Friday
Hours: COVID OPERATING HOURS: 7:45 AM-5:15 PM
Please click here to virtually tour the Richard F. Blake Children's Center.